HR Solutions Yorkshire Limited was established in 2016 by Sarah Darbyshire.
Our experience includes:
- designing and implementing HR strategy
- establishing HR functions on greenfield sites
- reviewing and developing HR practices and processes
- organisational design and development
- managing all stages of redundancy, change management projects and TUPE transfers
- management development including coaching and mentoring senior leaders and HR professionals
- carrying out investigations including misconduct, gross misconduct, performance and grievance
- managing employee relations including all stages of disciplinary and grievance processes up to and including termination stage
- developing employee wellbeing initiatives
Sarah is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and holds a Prince 2 project management qualification.
She is a Mental Health First Aider and is an Approved Instructor for Mental Health First Aid England.
Give us a call to find out how we can help you to manage, motivate and develop your employees.
Call us on